If you are purchasing items for the PTA, please do not pay sales tax. The North Mianus PTA is a tax exempt organization. Please request a copy of our tax exemption certificate from Treasury prior to making purchases, and present it to vendors when making purchases. Sales tax will not be reimbursed.
If you have purchased an item for the PTA and would like to be reimbursed, please:
1. Complete an Expense Voucher.
2. Complete an Expense Reimbursement Worksheet if you are submitting an Expense Voucher for 3 or or receipts.
3. Attach original receipt(s) or scan receipts.
4. All expense requests in excess of $500 must be approved by a Co-President. Kindly obtain necessary approvals prior to submitting your expense request to Treasury.
5. All expense requests in excess of $10k must be approved by a second authorized signer. Kindly obtain necessary approvals prior to submitting your expense request to Treasury.
6. Once the request has been completed, please email documents to Treasury at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. At no time should a reimbursement form or documents be sent home to a Treasurer’s house with a student.
8. Checks for reimbursement will be disbursed in accordance with the instructions indicated on the Expense Reimbursement Form.
9. For urgent expense requests, kindly contact both Treasurers by EMAIL (NO TEXT) explaining the need and timeline for request. Advanced notice is always appreciated for check requests.
Please note that no check will be written unless accompanied by a completed Expense Voucher.
If you have collected money on behalf of the PTA, please:
1. Fill out a Deposit Voucher.
2. Attach a listing of the funds collected.
3. Call or email treasury at email@example.com to make arrangements with a treasurer to deliver the funds.
4. If the amount collected is over $250 in cash, please have a recount performed and the voucher initialed.
- Friday, September 24
- Wednesday, October 6
- Monday, October 11
- Tuesday, November 2
- Thursday, November 11
- Wednesday, November 24
- Thursday, November 25
- Friday, November 26
- Monday, December 6
- Tuesday, December 7
- Wednesday, December 8
- Thursday, December 23
- Friday, December 24
- Saturday, December 25
- Sunday, December 26